Pepper Wireless C1 UART (coming soon) available to pre-order now for shipment by 15 February 2019
Available after 15 February 2019.
The RFID C1 UART is a very powerful, wireless (Wi-Fi now with Bluetooth to follow soon) and low cost full RFID/NFC read/write device with UART interface that can operate in both host connected and stand alone mode. Supports MIFARE® Classic® in 1K, 4K memory, ICODE, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1/EV2, MIFARE Plus®.
Available on back-order
Bulk Product Offers
|Min Buy||Max Buy||Offer|
|10||24||3 % Discount|
|25||49||5 % Discount|
|50||99||7 % Discount|
|100||-||9 % Discount|
The RFID C1 UART is a very powerful, wireless (Wi-Fi now with Bluetooth to follow soon) and low cost full RFID/NFC read/write device with USB interface that can operate in both host connected and stand alone mode. Supported RF Protocols:
- R/W support for MIFARE® Classic® in 1K, 4K memory
- ISO/IEC 15693 reader (ICODE)
- R/W support MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1/EV2, MIFARE Plus® cards
- CRYPTO in HW for R/W of MIFARE product-based cards
Interfaces and features:
- UART TTL – additional, separate UART port with TTL standard (3.3V)
- Wi-Fi – build in WEB interface to configure protocols, pooling mode etc. Module can operate as WiFi client and Access point
- Simple binary protocol for all commands available via UART and network protocols like TCP sockets, WebSocets
- MQTT client – module can be connected to MQTT server and send messages with UID, type in JSON format.
- Bluetooth LE ready – hardware supports Bluetooth and this interfaces will be available in the feature
- OTA Updates – all new features or user suggestions will be available for free thanks to Over The Air updates. Free firmware upgrades by connection to the download section on our website will be available for life on product.
Bluetooth (coming soon), MQTT, UART 3V3, Wi-Fi
|RFID Tag Standard||
ICODE®, MIFARE Classic® 1K, MIFARE Classic® 4K, MIFARE Classic® Mini, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® DESFire®