Universal Evaluation kit – Software Development Kit SDK
Contents of Kit:
- Universal Base Board with 24-pin DIP socket for the appropriate MicroRWD module to be plugged into. The board includes LEDs for visual status indication and selectable PCB and coil based antenna for 13.56 MHz or 125 kHz operation. The 5 V power supply is provided by the USB interface. The 14-way x 2-row header provides jumper links for all available power and I/O signals.
- Custom plastic case for the Universal Base board.
- Micro RWD MICODE module (supporting ICODE SLI®, MIFARE Classic® 1K, MIFARE Classic® 4K and MIFARE Ultralight® card/tag types).
- Micro RWD QT (Quad Tag) module (supporting Hitag 1®, Hitag S256®, Hitag S2048®, Hitag 2®, EM4102, MCRF200/123 card/tag types).
- Sample MIFARE Classic® 1K, ICODE®, HitagS2048®, Hitag2®, EM4102 card types.
The evaluation kit SDK contains everything that is required to quickly evaluate the features of the main Micro RWD modules and the tag types themselves
PLEASE NOTE: MIFARE® and NTAG2xx® RFID range is VERY SHORT using this universal product, and this board will work with MIFARE®/NTAG2xx® credit card sized tags only placed on or near to the case (7-8mm from pcb antenna). If you wish to evaluate mainly or solely MIFARE® or NTAG2xx® design, then our OEM reader products are more appropriate with a greater range (typically 50mm to ISO14443A credit card sized transponder antennas). Range to the other transponder protocols is better (50mm (ICODE SLI®) -100mm (125 kHz) typically).