- Unless agreed otherwise, payment is due with your order. If credit facilities are granted, then payment must be received in full within 30 days of delivery.
- All bank charges need to be paid at source. There will be no delivery until the full amount according to the invoice is received in full.
- Time for payment is of the essence. If you fail to pay any sums owing to us by the due date, we may charge you a compensatory fixed sum and statutory interest on the sum due in accordance with The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended by The Late Payment of Commercial debts Regulations 2002. Interest shall be calculated on a monthly basis.
- As soon as payment becomes due we reserve the right to instruct our solicitors to recover the sums due. If we do instruct our solicitors, you shall on demand and on a full indemnity basis, pay to us all costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, court costs, solicitors’ fees and disbursements and all other out of pocket expenses and any VAT on such costs and expenses) which we incur in connection with any action or court proceedings (including enforcement proceedings) taken by our solicitors to recover the sums due.
- We reserve the right at any time at our discretion to demand security for payment before continuing with or delivering an order or supplying services.
- You do not have the right to set-off counterclaims against the price of the goods, software or services.
- As soon as payment of any invoice is overdue, we reserve the right not to deliver any goods and cease the supply of all support and services until all overdue invoices are paid in full.
By ordering on our website, you have the option to pay via credit/debit card (WorldPay) or through PayPal.
Simply add the items you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout to pay for your order.
Alternatively, you can request a pro-forma invoice from our sales team by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This can then be paid for via bank transfer or on our online payment portal.