Pepper Wireless C1 UART
The RFID C1 UART is a very powerful, wireless (Wi-Fi now with Bluetooth to follow soon) and low cost full RFID/NFC read/write device with UART interface that can operate in both host connected and stand alone mode. Supports MIFARE® Classic® in 1K, 4K memory, ICODE, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1/EV2, MIFARE Plus®.
If you wish to order 25 or more of this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount quotation.
Out of stock
The RFID C1 UART is a very powerful, wireless (Wi-Fi now with Bluetooth to follow soon) and low cost full RFID/NFC read/write device with UART interface that can operate in both host connected and stand alone mode. Supported RF Protocols:
- R/W support for MIFARE® Classic® in 1K, 4K memory
- ISO/IEC 15693 reader (ICODE)
- R/W support MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1/EV2, MIFARE Plus® cards
- CRYPTO in HW for R/W of MIFARE product-based cards
Interfaces and features:
- UART TTL – additional, separate UART port with TTL standard (3.3V)
- Wi-Fi – build in WEB interface to configure protocols, pooling mode etc. Module can operate as WiFi client and Access point
- Simple binary protocol for all commands available via UART and network protocols like TCP sockets, WebSocets
- MQTT client – module can be connected to MQTT server and send messages with UID, type in JSON format.
- Bluetooth LE ready – hardware supports Bluetooth and this interfaces will be available in the feature
- OTA Updates – all new features or user suggestions will be available for free thanks to Over The Air updates. Free firmware upgrades by connection to the download section on our website will be available for life on product.
Bluetooth (coming soon), MQTT, UART 3V3, Wi-Fi
|RFID Tag Standard||
ICODE®, MIFARE Classic® 1K, MIFARE Classic® 4K, MIFARE Classic® Mini, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® DESFire®
|C1 Tool v1.0||C1-tool – the simple command line tool, contains the protocol implementation and examples for:
– MIFARE® Classic® commands
– MIFARE Ultralight® commands
– MIFARE DESfire® commands
– ICODE commands
– network configuration commands