Pepper Wireless C1 EA USB
The RFID C1 USB EA (external antenna) is a very powerful, wireless (Wi-Fi now with Bluetooth to follow soon) and low cost full RFID/NFC read/write device with USB interface that can operate in both host connected and stand alone mode. Supports MIFARE® Classic® in 1K, 4K memory, ICODE, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1/EV2, MIFARE Plus®.
Available on back-order
The RFID C1 USB EA (external antenna) is a very powerful, wireless (Wi-Fi now with Bluetooth to follow soon) and low cost full RFID/NFC read/write device with USB interface that can operate in both host connected and stand alone mode. Supported RF Protocols:
- R/W support for MIFARE® Classic® in 1K, 4K memory
- ISO/IEC 15693 reader (ICODE)
- R/W support MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1/EV2, MIFARE Plus® cards
- CRYPTO in HW for R/W of MIFARE product-based cards
Interfaces and features:
- USB interface
- Wi-Fi – build in WEB interface to configure protocols, pooling mode etc. Module can operate as WiFi client and Access point
- Simple binary protocol for all commands available via USB and network protocols like TCP sockets, WebSocets
- MQTT client – module can be connected to MQTT server and send messages with UID, type in JSON format.
- Bluetooth LE ready – hardware supports Bluetooth and this interfaces will be available in the feature
- OTA Updates – all new features or user suggestions will be available for free thanks to Over The Air updates. Free firmware upgrades by connection to the download section on our website will be available for life on product.
Bluetooth (coming soon), MQTT, USB, Wi-Fi
|RFID Tag Standard||
ICODE®, MIFARE Classic® 1K, MIFARE Classic® 4K, MIFARE Classic® Mini, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® DESFire®
|C1 Tool v1.0||C1-tool – the simple command line tool, contains the protocol implementation and examples for:
– MIFARE® Classic® commands
– MIFARE Ultralight® commands
– MIFARE DESfire® commands
– ICODE commands
– network configuration commands
|Android app||Pepper C1 Confgurator. In this app you can:
– Setup WiFi parameters for your network and connect your device.
– Check for latest versions and where necessary download firmware updates.
– Perform simple RFID functionality tests.